[nagdu] "No Dogs in Shopping Carts: Daily Courier Article onADArevisions+ New Set of FAQ's on service dogs.

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 21:46:46 UTC 2015

Very interesting! I rarely have left my dog in a hotel room, but
I can think of one incident and now I'm wondering how I would
handle it differently.  Cy husband and I went to Fairmont Hot
Springs, which is a resort in British Columbia.  At first, Cleo
would guide me to the pools, and then lie nearby watching us.
One day it began to snow.  We were enjoying ourselves in the
pool, but it was snowing.  The snow was falling on Cleo where she
lay.  So we hopped out, took Cleo back to our room and got back
into the pool, to warm up again.  Now we would have to make a
different decision.  Of cghrse, that was in Canada, but if it
were here, we would definitely have to make different decisions,
like perhaps just getting out of the pool.  Cleo actually didn't
seem to mind being snowed on, and it wasn't like it was a
blizzard, just snowflakes gently falling.  I'm sure we'd have
been ready to get out of the pool before she was really harmed,
besides she used to love to roll in the snow anyway.  Lol.
Debby and Nova