[nagdu] Food grabbers

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 21:40:13 UTC 2015

Having a very efficient scavenger my self, I know all to well how
sneaky dogs can be. It isn't always easy to tell when the dog is about
to grab some food, especially if it is at nose level and directly in
front of him. Then again, there is a difference between acknowledging
your dog's weaknesses and working to improve them as opposed to
letting the behavior continue without taking steps to fix it.

Danielle, Thai, and Bonnie (GDF puppy in training)