[nagdu] Europe (was: Two blind Toronto women were booted from a flight to Europeon Canada Day after they refused to muzzle their guide dogs.)

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jul 21 13:51:08 UTC 2015

What kind of muzzle are they requiring?  For years, GDB used to issue a
"muzzle", a nylon strap I could wrap around the dog's muzzle and tighten a
little with a buckle, as I recall.  The dog could still open her mouth and
pretty much do as she pleased, but it satisfied muzzle laws in some
states.
Tracy