[nagdu] Europe (was: Two blind Toronto women were booted from aflight to Europeon Canada Day after they refused to muzzletheir guide dogs.)

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 02:38:26 UTC 2015

Hi, we're still figuring it out, but think we will visit
Amsterdam, Germany, France, Italy and England, but we haven't
firmed up anything.  Still looking at Trafalgar and other tours,
and now have to get things firmed up.  But we had to spend nearly
all the money we'd saved because I had to have new eyes.  It took
a huge chunk of the money.    Debby