[nagdu] Toys to take with

Sherrill O'Brien Sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Wed Jul 22 14:14:41 UTC 2015

Hi Tracy,

My last two dogs have really found stress relief running in the hotel room
with a toy after a long day at convention. I learned quickly that the
squeaky ball was a bad idea, as it could easily disappear under a desk etc.

But I love taking something called a Bottle Buddy. It's simply an unstuffed
but fuzzy toy with Velcro, and you put an empty water bottle inside. The
dogs love that crunching sound, but it's not too obnoxiously loud and the
toy doesn't roll under things. It's also very light so you won't kill a lamp
when you throw it. If Krokus is a toy destroyer it might not work for him.
But you could just as well throw an empty water bottle for that matter as
long as you're supervising.

Sherrill