[nagdu] Europe (was: Two blind Toronto women were booted from aflight to Europeon Canada Day after they refused to muzzletheir guide dogs.)

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Jul 22 16:24:33 UTC 2015

Debby, we flew out of New Jersey and into Munich
a few years ago and didn't have any trouble about muzzling the dog.
Does England still have strict rules about bringing dogs into the
country?  I don't think I would take my dog if England were on my
itinerary.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053