[nagdu] lots and lots of very overweight dogs.

Sean Moore seanmoore87 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 21:19:38 UTC 2015

I’ll be  at  Southeastern  from Augest 3rd to the 28th- I  think  I have  to  tell a trainer  I  will be  having  a guest ahead  of time
copied  from  school letter

Visiting Hours: Visiting hours have been arranged for the benefit of the training program. Visiting hours are on weekends only and follow the schedule listed below. Please note that our organization has no provisions for serving meals for your visitors. We do have tables located outdoors that can be used for picnics.

1st WEEKEND: Visitors are welcome between the hours of 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm both Saturday and Sunday. Students are NOT to leave the campus with their visitors.

2nd WEEKEND: Visitors are welcome between the hours of 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm both Saturday and Sunday. Students MAY leave the campus with their visitors during the hours of 1:00pm and 9:00 pm WITHOUT their dog.

3rd WEEKEND: The third Saturday is Puppy Raiser Day. That is

Yours,
Sean Moore
cell Verizon: 478-960-5031