[nagdu] Leader dog and NAC Accreditation

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Jul 23 14:49:21 UTC 2015

Michael, I agree totally that if any organization wants to do anything
related to blindness and blind people their website must be
accessible.  My sighted husband did get a link to the list of
accredited organizations and since Leader Dogs is on the list, I
assume, it is up-to-date.  I am fully on board with the NFB opposition
to NAC.  I had my say at convention and we need to work on this in the
states where NAC has accredited agencies.

http://090.6a8.myftpupload.com/about/accredited-agencies/

Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053