[nagdu] Leader dog and NAC Accreditation

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sun Jul 26 15:07:27 UTC 2015

Debby, what other organizations accredit organizations that work with
blind people?  I know CARF began an accreditation for agencies serving
blind people almost 10 years ago but that is the only other one I am
aware of.  I looked at their requirements and think they are pretty
good but I am not sure the two Leader Dog programs fit in their
criteria.

I have worked in different agencies, including one that was NAC
accredited so I am always interested in getting additional
information.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053