[nagdu] City Hall experience.

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 14:31:20 UTC 2015

				I would deffinately call.
I had a security guard deny me access to the court house when we were
getting our wedding liscense. This was back when I was using a dog. As soon
as we walked through the door, that security guard was on me screaming "no
dog, no dog".
His supervisor came over when my husband very loudly said that this was the
court house and my dog was a guide dog, but still. The guy should have had
better training.