[nagdu] Rabies tag only no local license should be required.

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 15:53:44 UTC 2015

The way I see it, so long as my dog and I are minding our own
business, nobody should ask for any tags or ID. I don't think I should
be grilled for coming through the door or entrance with a guide dog
unless we pose apparent danger to patrons and employees.
People really want to regulate the heck out of everything.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs