[nagdu] Rabies tag only no local license should be required.

Christina Moore christina.moore16 at houghton.edu
Tue Jul 28 16:11:06 UTC 2015

I agree with you on this. However, I do think that we should have a tag for our dogs like every other person. The rabies tag and the license tag for the town. Both of those are not specific to the dog being a service dog and would not be violating any of the ADA (that I know of).
I believe is handlers we should have our freedom to take our dogs just about anywhere (except obvious places) and that we should not be subjected to additional screenings, identification requirements etc.
However, I have been trying to figure out what we as handlers and the public can do to stop people that are saying Their pet is a service dog when it is not.

--Christina