[nagdu] Shulamith update

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 04:40:42 UTC 2015

Hi every one,Mardi here. Today Shulamith is still limping but, It is much
better than it was yesterday. When she is just walking, I can't tell if she
is limping. If she trots, I can see a slight limp. Yesterday, the limp was
pretty bad,even at a walk.The fact that she is so much better today, makes
me think it is an injury from rough play rather than Valley Fever.I will
see how she is tomorrow and go from there.I am keeping her as quiet as I
can with no playing with the other dogs.   Mardi and Shaman,retired and
Neechee and Shulamith,GDIT.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/