[nagdu] All the things you never learned at guide dog school...

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 30 23:09:40 UTC 2015

Hi, guys!
This week has clearly shown me things about my guide dog that I never thought I needed to know (that bandaging my dog's wounds goes a LOT quicker if she stands up and hears a discourse on immigration politics, for example).
I am writing a blog post on those little things you never knew you didn't know until you needed them... am trying to keep it fairly light-hearted, but would LOVE any input! Let me know if I can quote you.

Daryl