[nagdu] All the things you never learned at guide dog school...

Lisa dreamymarmot93 at yahoo.de
Fri Jul 31 12:39:40 UTC 2015

Hi Daryl,

you better not quote me but sum it up using better English than I do but
what I never learnt at guide dog school was:

How to understand the signs of a dog getting sick just in time to bring him
to an area without carpet or blankets on the floor,
How to find the right moment between letting the dog finish throwing up and
preventing him from eating what he just produced
and how to find out what caused the sickness by examining what he had eaten
while cleaning it up.

Well, this is an extremely disgusting topic so you might not want to mention
it in your post and I would understand that. :-)

take care,

Lisa