[nagdu] Rabies tag only no local license should be required.

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Fri Jul 31 02:15:54 UTC 2015

When and if we have to start presenting documentation is when I will no longer be a guide dog handler. My dog helps me in several ways but, I'm not going to give up my right to privacy just so I can have the reliability, efficiency, and improved quality of travel my guide dog provides me.
I  am always told I don't look "disabled". So when the harness isn't enough, what are we to do?
Why are we even considering this? Florida has the right idea. Punish the people who say they are disabled.
Bridget

Sent from my iPad