[nagdu] All the things you never learned at guide dog school...

Lisa dreamymarmot93 at yahoo.de
Fri Jul 31 12:57:08 UTC 2015

Hi Deanna,

haha, yes, been there, done that.
The first time this happened, I heard Taylor eating something in the bed
room on the carpet. So I quickly went there and, like you, stuck my hand
right into this warm mess. I was so shocked. Especially because I never knew
a dog before who was eating it. Well, I never had a labrador before. ;-)

Lisa