[nagdu] Fingers crossed

Abigail Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 15:13:35 UTC 2015

Hi all.
In one week, Jada goes to her new home. And my mom and I start the drive to Michigan. I go into class next Sunday.
After I return home with my new dog, I have only two days to settle before classes start. I already know my college campus with a guide dog and a cane, so orientation is not going to be my problem. But, do you guys have any advice on ways to help a dog settle in that short amount of time? Also, is there anything I can do while in the guide dog class to help the dog trust me more? And make the transition easier?
Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

Abigail Bolling

Wright State University-2019: Social Work

"Keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart, and just let the music play." (Julie Anderson Diamond)