[nagdu] Ear cleaning techniques.

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 16:04:05 UTC 2015

I pour some cleaning solution onto a piece of cotton and wipe out my
dog's ear. This way, I know exactly where I'm cleaning. He doesn't
like getting his ears cleaned and will sort of grumble at me but he
will sit still. The vet trying to clean his ears is a completely
different story... I find that it is easier to clean his ear when he
is sitting next to me. If I let him lay down he covers his ear with
his paw. I will also use my other hand to pull his ear back and away
from his head a little to make sure I clean all the way in his ear.
Fortunately, my pup's ear seems to be doing much better these days and
I don't have to clean it very often these days.

Danielle and Thai