[nagdu] follow Command

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 16:31:23 UTC 2015

Ohhhh. Danielle B I am like you as I age. My hearing loss was
discovered a little while ago but I have trouble hearing folks that is
distinguishing between voices in large crowds. Thanfully all dogs have
been good folowers. I always marveled at how they were taught this
skill and can distuish between the right person to follow and all the
rest. If too many voices are a probem I tend to heel in those
situations. Not sure how to hone the follow skill though I do remember
like Debby said being taught follow right and follow left when I was
last in class. Good luck!

Danielle L