[nagdu] follow Command

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 16:59:04 UTC 2015

Julie, I'm not surprised with Bill. Lol. I never did follow until like April inr so. Almost a near of working her before I dicided to teach her the skill. When she does follow she will still actively guide very well. Stopping at stepps, curbs and guiding around obstacles so she doesn't show a potential in not paying attention. I waited this long so that she wouldn't lkose her confidence as a guide. But I suspect she would rather follow than heel. I think it would make her feel better to be able to guide but also follow. She likes to work that much. She just about runs in to her harness almost every time xoes on. But she really doesn't like to heel much. She will do it of course but she would rather not and I can't blame her for it.

Sent from my iPhone