[nagdu] guide dogs and emergency transportation

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 02:30:34 UTC 2015

This is related but not quite the same. My hubby needed to be transported in
ambulances several times a couple of years ago. The first time, I called a
neighbor to take Hunter to the hospital to meet us so I could go in the
ambulance with Rich. I just didn't want to get into it at the time. The
second time, I asked to go with them with Hunter and they had us sit up
front. The third time, they let me and Hunter in the back. Everyone was
really nice about it. I do wonder like you, though, what would happen if my
dog and I were both injured.
Donna