[nagdu] guide dogs and emergency transportation

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 14:17:13 UTC 2015

I'd hate to be separated from my dog, but at the same time if she
was injured, I'd want her to be taken somewhere where she could
get treatment quickly and efficiently.  Of course, I can write
that as I sit here drinking my morning coffee with Nova lying
close by, and when we are injured ourselves our common sense and
good judgement aren't always at the forefront.  Perhaps I should
only speak for myself, but in general we aren't always at our
best when we are physically or mentally vulnerable.    Peace,
Debby and Nova