[nagdu] Flat curbs

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 17:48:40 UTC 2015

Yes, the Golden Guy stops for color changes in the sidewalk too! I
thought it was very odd until one of my sighted friends suggested it.
But it makes perfect sense.
--
Raven
You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/carcione%40access.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/ravend729%40gmail.