[nagdu] Suggestions Needed for Covering a Wound to PreventScratching Later

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 21:33:10 UTC 2015

Hi Dani,
No matter what kind of dressing you use or don't use, the problem is keeping
the hind foot on that side from scratching it. In other words, the dressing
won't prevent her from injuring it. It is not in a place where an
Elizabethan collar would help. I don't know if anyone does this, but
splinting the back leg, when she's resting, so that it doesn't bend would do
the trick.
Donna