[nagdu] Yeast infections, switching food, etc.

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 06:16:29 UTC 2015

I would wait and see how the fish oil works out.

Yeast is fed by sugar. So grains are not the only culprits in dog
food. Any added sugars or starches also contribute to yeast
overgrowth. Starches are converted into sugar in the body, which in
turn feed yeast. So even if the starch in your dog food is potato,
sweet potato, tapioca, or whatever else is used to take the place of
grain, it is still feeding the yeast in your dog.
The best way to get rid of the problem is to avoid those foods that
fuel it. Medications can only do so much. But they cannot kill off the
yeast as long as the yeast have something to eat.
--
Raven
You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs