[nagdu] Allergies and Dog Foods Dog

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 00:25:46 UTC 2015

At this point, there was a civil conversation happening. Next time, Rebecca, add comments that would enhance the topic, not create drama.
Thank you!

Marsha drenth, Nagdu List Moderator
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.