[nagdu] Dog in the work place?

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 01:18:12 UTC 2015

Daryl,
I would be bothered by this if it were me. But I understand your mixed feelings about it. If your boss has you to leave your dog that automatically tells me that they may not be comfortable that your dog or are worried about your dog dost something or at the CEO would think. That's my thoughts on it. Maybe talk to so pgson who is afraid of dogs and see if they would have a problem with Jennn being the room. If they don't have a problem I think your boss should not make a big deal about it.

Sent from my iPhone