[nagdu] Allergies and Dog Foods Dog

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 02:38:37 UTC 2015

Hi Sandra, I'm just sending this to you (I hope), because I want
to say a hearty Amen.  I did once have to feed a dog of mine
special prescribed food, and it was extremely expensive.  At the
time, both my husband and I were working so we could more easily
afford to feed such a food.  It did help him, but it was not raw,
and it had potato in it.  But for the most part, I think that if
people choose a good name brand food, they should be fine.  We
just switched from Purina 1 to Pro Plan, but the formulas are not
that much different.

Again, thanks for writing what you did.  Some people get guilted
into making decisions that they really can't afford.     Peace,
Debby and Nova