[nagdu] Allergies and Dog Foods Dog

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 03:12:37 UTC 2015

Well, yes I too have always fed commercial dog food with no problem
but I do believe indeed diet has plenty to do with how we and our dogs
feel. After all, they can take many of the same meds we do. I consider
it quite a blessing I didn't have to go through what some of my
friends have had to with their dogs but  I got it with my children so
can somewhat relate. Thanks all for sharing. I think I will stick to
what my wallet dictates. While feeding raw is ideal I don't think I'll
ever be in a position to do so. Thanks for this info though and I do
agree just from my human experience of eating healthy and working out
then going to a more sedentary, laxed lifestyle where cost dictates
grocery shopping and like I said having reared allergy sufferers, all
3 of em. Rebecca, I had to laugh! I hope we can continue to have
civility throught this topic

Danielle