[nagdu] Allergies and Dog Foods Dog

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 03:09:09 UTC 2015

Okay, okay! We all know your choices Raven, and your choices,
Sandra.  I hope we don't get into a thing about people who feed
whole food caring more for their dogs than the rest of us.  The
Seeing Eye vet, and my vet are okay with what I feed my dog, and
really those are the opinions I really care about.  We will never
agree on this subject.  Raven, you think you're right, and that's
great for you.  I'm not going to be guilted into feeding my dog
stuff that I don't want to feed her, and that I actually would be
grossed out to feed her.  So all I want to say (and then I'm
going back behind my rock) is Please stop condemning people for
what they choose to feed their dogs.  If you want to feed raw and
you can afford to do that, great.  I travel too much to feed raw,
it's too expensive, and I personally don't believe it's
necessary.  I'll follow the advice of Seeing Eye's vet and my
own, (that's what I pay him for).    Debby and Nova