[nagdu] Allergies and Dog Foods Dog

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 03:25:34 UTC 2015

Hi,
I just want to clarify something.  And please nobody misunderstand, I'm not condeming anyone, or trying to hurt anyone's feelings, but...
You don't have to be rich to feed a raw diet.  I'm not rich, not even close, not even middle class.
I feed 3 dogs a raw diet.
I would like to feed organic meat, but it is not in my budget.  If you live in a larger town or city, you can find ethnic grocery stores that have good foods at great costs.  I did invest in a freezer, so I could buy in bulk because that also knocks prices down and you can sometimes find second freezers at places like Salvation Army.  Both my freezers are second hand.
On average, I spend about $40 dollars a week to feed 3 dogs.  So would be about $160 a month.
My dogs et a mix of pork, beef, chicken, duck and fish.  I also have met hunters who will share with me during the various seasons.
If you are creative and if it is something you really want to do, money should be the least of the things that stop you provided you can take the time to shop for deals and whatnot.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone