[nagdu] Allergies and Dog Foods Dog

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 14:39:32 UTC 2015

Julie,
Thank you for expressing this so well.

I must say, I find it interesting that people who say they want to have a reasonable discussion are throwing words around like "health nut" and "normal people."
Also as I said in previous posts, that there is this idea of a raw diet only for rich people with more money than sense.
Everyone has to decide what works for their situation.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone