[nagdu] Preparing to bring your Guide dog home

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 19:05:33 UTC 2015

Dear Nagdu Members,

Since I want to learn more about guide dogs, I thought I would
start this topic.  I remember how good I felt the first day I
brought my cane home from school.  I remember thinking about how
my sighted siblings and other family members would react to
seeing my cane at home.  They are very open to me traveling with
my cane disever we go someever.  How do you prepare to bring your
guide dogs home after training with them? Look forward to reading
your thoughts on this topic.