[nagdu] Introducing myself

Nancy VanderBrink vandyvanderbrink at outlook.com
Sun Jun 14 01:47:47 UTC 2015

Hi Roanna,
I'm Nancy, while I am relatively new to the list, I am not terribly new to having a guy dog. I have my second dog named Doc a black lab from Southeastern guide dogs in Florida. I also had my first dog cone from southeastern in Florida as well.  His name was Cole a yellow lab he passed away back in November. I had my first one while in college but we had to retire him early.
I have enjoyed having a guide dog, and my fiancé, soon to be husband, in two weeks, has a dog as well but his dog is from guide dogs for the blind in California. I have found you will find many different opinions on many different subjects and so my best advice would be listen to the  differing opinions, but ultimately make your own decision.
Welcome to the list, Nancy and doc

Thanks,
Nancy VanderBrink
Sent from my iPhone