[nagdu] Introducing myself

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 22:15:42 UTC 2015

Hi Roanna,

Welcome to the list.
I am Marsha, working my third guide from GDF. My pup is a black lab cross who is trained to guide, for balance work, and alerting. I am deafblind. we live in Pennsylvania.
I am also the moderator of this list. I will give you a heads up on a few of the list rules that you should be conscious of. One, there is a 5 post per day per member on the list. The NAGDU list has over 300 members, so please use those posts wisely. If you would like to write members off list, to give a word of encouragement, then your more than welcome to do so. Two, one word, one one line messages are NOT allowed on this list. This means, please no  posts with just "thanks" or "Your awesome" or "I hope your pup feels better soon!". Since each member is only allowed 5 posts, please use that post to the best of your ability. This also means that there is no reason for anyonje to respond to each person who response to you. I understand that people forget, get busy, if there is an issue I will email you offlist. And Third, If you would like to make it easy for other lilst members to email you offlist, include not only your name at the end of your post, but your email address. If your using one of the normal email programs then I am sure that there is someone on the list who can help you in getting that set up. Again, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me.
Enjoy the list, and talk soon!

marsha Drenth, NAGDU List Moderator
Email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com