[nagdu] Deryl's letter to the boss

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 16:36:51 UTC 2015

Deryl,

If you were planning to leave your dog out of the washroom, then don't
mention it in the letter to your boss. You mentioned it and I read it to
mean that you weren't ok with leaving the dog. If I'm wrong and you are ok
with leaving your dog outside of the bathroom, then don't tag your coworker
with that issue.

As for your boss and the meeting, it doesn't matter if asking you to leave
Jenny at your desk was his idea, the coworker's idea, or the mailman's idea,
it was inappropriate of him to ask you to do this and I'm sure he knows
that. The source of the request makes no difference.

Finally, please keep your aggression towards me to yourself. You asked the
list for help, and I offered advice based on things that you've said. If you
were ok with the situation, you'd have kept it to yourself.

At this point, I don't care what you do.