[nagdu] re-introduction

Jen jenandnixon at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 19:57:22 UTC 2015

Good day everyone:

I've been a lurker on this group for a long time, but do read when time
allows and I am always "fur"ever behind so I end up not replying as others
already shared their suggestions/recommendations . *grin* I thought I'd just
send a quick note of hi and just introduce myself for those who do not know
me but I've been around, which seems like a million years LOL!

I am currently working with my third guide dog, Aiken, a golden / lab cross
from GDB SR campus. We've been a team for just over three years. My first
dog was from a Canadian organization and my second guide dog, Nixon was from
the OR campus of GDB. He resides with my parents now as I live in an
apartment. I've been a handler for almost 15 years now.

Aiken and I have a very active life..

I I live in Northern BC, Canada. I run a small business, and am pretty much
booked solid for the summer months (see my web site in my signature for
details!). I am a disaster management volunteer, which will also take up a
lot of my time this summer. we actually had a 4-week early start to forest
fire season, and already had evacuation alert/orders in various locations as
we had an extremely dry and mild winter with not a lot of snow, and I also
do mainly data entry for the Cancer Society from home, as I'm not always
able to get up to the lodge to do work, but do sometimes go up there to pick
up work to do the work from home or from my pet sitting jobs. I am also
quite social as well, hold booths educating on guide dogs at various events,
attend various events, am an adult to a niece and nephew, bowl once a week
in the winter months, and walk every where. I read a *LOT* (if my sinuses
and eyes are good for that particular day) and also am a current events
nerd. I run various groups including one for GDB via email and also several
groups on FB.

My life is *NEVER* a dull moment! I look forward to participating when my
time allows (what free time????)

Have a great day,

Jen and Aiken McEachen

Pampered Critters House and Pet Sitting Services

Email me to inquire about my services at: pamperedcritters at gmail.com
<mailto:pamperedcritters at gmail.com>

www.pamperedcritters.ca <http://www.pamperedcritters.ca>  /
http://www.facebook.com/pamperedcritters