[nagdu] What I plan to say to my boss tomorrow...

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sun Jun 14 20:50:04 UTC 2015

Hold on a sec...before we go too far down a legal rabbit hole, remember that Daryl is in Canada, where there isn't an ADA. Laws are different, even from one province to another. So when we're talking about rights and what not, do bear that in mind.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name