[nagdu] Checking out a new vet

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jun 15 17:19:52 UTC 2015

Thanks Sandy.  That's encouraging.  I like the old vet's tech better.  She
would ask all the basic questions and brief the vet before the vet came
in.  The new tech didn't say a word.  But that's not really important.
I think I will use the new vet for routine stuff, and the old one for
emergencies, as they have much longer hours, and emergencies hardly ever
happen 9 to 5.  I hope the emergencies will be few and far between.
Tracy