[nagdu] Bug Catcher

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 17:50:31 UTC 2015

Thai likes to snap at flies and other small bugs that fly around his
head. This is something he does only when he is standing still or
laying down so it doesn't interfear with his work. I actually think
it's kind of entertaining, especially considering my irrational fear
of small flying insects.

Danielle and Thai