[nagdu] Bug Catcher

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 18:20:33 UTC 2015

Hello Tracy,

When Walker was a puppy he was always eating things from the yard.  I was always following him around taking things out of his mouth.  Then one day I reached in his mouth and discovered a half eatn snake!  I did scream and I think I washed my hands a hundred times that day.

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)