[nagdu] Calming down?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 23:24:02 UTC 2015

Ah, Daryl, I know, I know those days.  Back when I had my first
dog, my boss and I sort of mutually agreed that I should go.  So
I resigned, not wanting to have being fired on my employment
record.  The next day, I went to the local community college to
register for a couple classes.  I was still a mess from the whole
situation.  After I registered for my classes, I decided to go
have lunch in the cafeteria.  I wasn't very familiar with the
campus, and definitely had not done cafeteria stuff with a dog
before.  I picked up my tray, Maxy saw a French fry on the floor,
and lunged for it.  That caused me to drop my tray, spilling a
burger, fries and a drink everywhere.  Which caused Maxy to lunge
at stuff even more.  I was so stressed I don't even remember how
I got home.  Been there, kiddo.  You'll get through this, you
really will.  But in the meantime, cuddle with Jenny, let her
know she's still okay, and take a nap.  (Smile).    Hugs,
Debby and Nova