[nagdu] Calming down?

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Jun 18 02:22:05 UTC 2015

Many of us react strongly to stress and our dogs pick up on it.  If
you want your dog to calm down you need to calm down first.  I do it
by taking deep breaths and giving myself a lecture about calming down.
If you are really upset and just can't calm down then just do the best
you can.  Try not to be too hard on your dog when she makes a mistake
because she is reacting to your stress.  The most important thing is
to be good to yourself.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053