[nagdu] When It's Time to Research Successor's Schools?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jun 19 15:36:01 UTC 2015

I think you could start researching at any time.  If my dog is healthy, I don't make an application until he or she is 10 or so, and then I ask the school to hold it until I'm ready.  TSE can hold an application for a year, then they need a new medical.

I have heard of people travelling to a US school for a dog, then returning home with it.  They don't get follow-up except over the phone, of course.
Tracy