[nagdu] Self Respect

larry d keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Jun 19 23:06:41 UTC 2015

I think that all of this talking about people and where they choose to give
they're attention to us or our dogs is one of respect. I can get the English
woman's point. Often, I want folks to talk to me and get to know me without
the dog thing going on. I certainly want them to know how I control her and
use her but, not always do I want to be known as Holly and that guy Larry.
When I don't take her somewhere some people change they're attitudes towards
me. They are usually more concerned about where Holly is and how I won't be
able to get around without her. I have proved time and again that I can get
around either way! On rare occasions I don't mind the dog starting the
conversation but, if that's the only place it goes then its pretty short!