[nagdu] GDF and Standard Poodles

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Sat Jun 20 13:03:10 UTC 2015

I hear you and understand what you’re saying.

I know in our case it’s a matter of economics, not intentionally shutting people out. trust me, we want you to come to our school. We also want to serve you in a reasonable time frame. at this point some people have been on our waiting list for almost 5 years and they have several more years to go. It just doesn’t seem fair. Also, that wait seems much longer when you’re on the other end of the leash and I feel for those who call us every few months checking, only to hear that nothing has changed.

We’re always trying to find more solid, stable Poodle stock and get them through puppyhood and training and into the field but it’s a breed plagued with issues from overbreeding, and not by those using it for working lines, sadly.

Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com

http://www.twitter.com/jeninems