[nagdu] Dog Parks

Elise Berkley bravaegf at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 19 23:33:26 UTC 2015

Wow, Darryl.  I love the idea of a bell.  She is still attracted to other
dogs, and her come command is sometimes on, sometimes off.  Thank you for
the advice.
My husband is so into us taking her to a dog park, but I am very
apprehensive and I keep telling him that I am not too sure about that.  We
will see, with other ideas for her to enjoy.
Thanks again.
Elise and Becky