[nagdu] Dog Parks

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 02:28:58 UTC 2015

Elise,
Just my opinion, but I stay away from them even though I too have a sighted
husband. People don't clean up after their dogs and don't groom them as
consistently as I do, so I worry about fleas and ticks as well as worms and
I don't like my dog sniffing other dogs' poop. Playing with other dogs who
aren't guide dogs, IMO, should be done when you know the owners well enough
to have a sense of how responsible they are about grooming and how much
control they have over their dogs. Guide dogs tend to be nice and don't fair
well with aggressive dogs.
Donna & Hunter