[nagdu] Why, or why not?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 17:36:03 UTC 2015

Hi Dan, well, dogs are beings, so you can't just leave them alone
and forget about them.  Dogs throw up, have diarrhea, won't park
sometimes when you want or need them to because you're going to
be on a long plane flight; ideally, (although I know this doesn't
happen) dogs should get some work almost every day, and it's
sometimes snowing, raining, 100 degrees, and you can't get out,
dogs get into things they aren't supposed to, when you go out in
public, people pay more attention to the dog than you, no matter
what, almost every day someone will stop you and want to ask a
question, pet your dog, or whatever.  Let's see, dogs sometimes
have to go to the vet and that's expensive.  Sometimes they need
to go to the groomer and that's expensive.  You have to buy dog
food, and there's all of that decision-making about what kind of
food to get, etc.: Sometimes friends don't want to give you
rides, or taxis will not pick you up, etc.  I can't think of
anymore stuff right now.  Lol.  Is that enough? (Grinning).
Debby and Nova